1053 Kooter Lane
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Trade Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in a high tech manufacturing/R&D environment
- Ability to demonstrate a responsive, customer-focused, team-first approach to their work
- Ability to forge effective relationships with internal clients
- Ability to provide coaching and education on an ongoing basis on export matters
- Ability to demonstrate a responsive, customer-focused, team-first approach
- Proficient with computer, MS EXCEL and MS Access
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Goodrich Corporation,Charlotte, NC
May 2006 – Present
- Developed Export License and Agreement applications.
- Analyzed and stated export license applications.
- Remained abreast on US Government export, import regulations and company export/import procedures.
JDSU, Charlotte, NC
March 2003 – April 2006
- Presented guidance and oversight on Trade matters.
- Integrated Export regulations into daily client operations.
- Monitored and notified on submissions of CCRs, ERs, TAAs, DSP-5s and CJs.
- Reviewed, reported and administered important Trade data.
- Lead Trade projects in support of overall Trade goals and objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Busincess Administration
Brown Mackie College, Salina, KS