4878 Blane Street
Stlouis, MO 63101
Job Objective Technology Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as a Technical Specialist
- Solid understanding of federal, state, and local policies and procedures regarding instructional technology
- In-depth knowledge of computer technology, multiple hardware platforms, and network architecture
- Sound knowledge of business machines, networking, and PC’s
- Good understanding of audiovisual equipment and computer hardware and software
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to articulate proper technology choices in addressing various business challenges
- Remarkable ability to install software onto new laptops
Technology Specialist, May 2006 – Present
PSAV Presentation Services, Stlouis, MO
- Supported end users with ongoing IT&S needs.
- Investigated and resolved the issues related to PCs, telecommunication and printers.
- Aided and trained the users on technology.
- Identified the opportunities for greater efficiencies through process improvement, systems integration and assisted with implementation.
- Logged and tracked the problems, reviewed the problem tracking databases.
- Adhered to and supported Corporate Compliance Standards relating to hardware and software.
Technology Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Stlouis, MO
- Investigated the technological alternatives and recommended direction.
- Participated in developing business cases and obtained approvals for capital expenditures for technological advances and improvements.
- Analyzed, proposed projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements.
- Provided the technical support to faculty, staff and students on all technology-related issues.
- Assisted with the maintenance and repair of all school technology consumables.
- Maintained and distributed the technology consumables to faculty and staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH