1274 Farm Meadow Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Technical Support Specialist with the right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Help Desk and technical Customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Software, Hardware, networking, windows Mac and Linux OS
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting techniques on technical equipment
- Familiarity with resolving remote connectivity issues, LAN/WAN, DNS, TCP/IP, and Web Services
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Remarkable ability to analyze training needs, develop and conduct product training
Technical Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
SAIC, Phoenix, AZ
- Resolved the data flow issues between target systems.
- Identified problems and opportunities, and championed solutions.
- Investigated and resolved complex problems related to supported technologies.
- Ensured that incident and problem management processes and procedures are followed and adhered to standards.
- Developed and operated product and program management.
- Monitored application performance and assisted with technical support.
Technical Support Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
B/E Aerospace, Phoenix, AZ
- Installed, configured and troubleshoot different software applications.
- Resolved user software and hardware issues.
- Documented customer service issues to support technical fixes.
- Participated in process improvement initiatives.
- Adhered to processes to collect appropriate end user information.
Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV