920 Kuhl Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Software Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with technical analysis, design, programming and implementation
- Familiarity with system software, vendor-supplied software and internally developed applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Commerce Server, SQL and Database
- Ability to analyze scope and requirements for various projects
- Ability to successfully delegate, partner and hold people accountable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Perceptive Software, Inc, Atlanta, GA
May 2006 – Present
- Determined and applied security patches and upgrades on servers and workstations.
- Analyzed and reviewed network and security events.
- Conducted incident analysis and reporting.
- Established and administered procedures to assure adherence with security and auditing standards.
- Obtained, reviewed and applied security-related upgrades to software and hardware infrastructure.
- Determined and solved network problems including inter-network devices, hardware and software.
- Utilized operating system software to develop and maintain specifications for networks.
- Compiled and applied programs, macros and batch files using various computer languages.
SI Tec Consulting, Atlanta, GA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Supervised and instructed faculty members, staff members and students in a variety of software applications.
- Changed software and liaised with programming personnel to meet user needs.
- Assisted department administrators by determining departmental and faculty software needs and requirements.
- Collaborated with faculty, staff and students in solving software operating problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
Kilgore College, Kilgore, TX