1709 Sugar Camp Road
Marshall, MN 56258
Job Objective To help the company grow and expand using my experience as SEO Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with SEO Strategies
- Familiaritywith Social Media Optimization and Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research
- Sound knowledge of Apache server environment and administration
- Proficient with Excellent writing and grammatical skills
Wunderman, Marshall, MN
May 2006 – Present
- Established SEO content on highest priority pages.
- Created and administered the SEO reporting system.
- Utilized the CoreMetrics web analytics to enhance natural traffic and overall site conversion.
- Collaborated with the outside SEO vendors to gain quotes and deliver result.
- Trained SEO interns to assure delivery of quality SEO content and projects.
- Reported addressed the issues that affected project delivery and results.
Search Discovery, Marshall, MN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Converted clients’ business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies.
- Applied the gap analysis between SEO and PPC in market.
- Collaborated with the clients and third party tracking systems to assure various tracking elements.
- Stayed abreast with industry best practices and search engine technologies.
- Recognized critical keywords utilizing keyword research tools.
- Collaborated with other departments to apply SEO-impacting site changes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA