824 Raver Croft Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Job Objective Seeking work as a Revenue Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in updating and maintaining case records
- Profound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- In-depth knowledge of accounting information systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs
- Ability to type and keyboard accurately (35 wpm)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Community Health Systems, Inc., Chattanooga, TN
May 2006 – Present
- Planned, applied and evaluated Heart Associates revenue cycle policies, procedures and practices.
- Assured consistency and accuracy of charging practices and appropriate hospital reimbursement.
- Gathered data and presented recommendations .
- Checked medical record documentation with posted charges for congruency.
Sibley Physician Group, Chattanooga, TN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Analyzed and supported Claims Manager application for all Medical Faculty Associates clinical areas.
- Collaborated with Systems support staff to analyze updates to Local Medical Review Policy (LMRP) and change into a user-friendly format for TES application.
- Presented training on Charge applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management
Defiance College, Defiance, OH