1342 Willow Oaks Lane
Lafayette, LA 70501
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Reporting Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working with large data sets in a warehouse environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Oracle
- Profound knowledge of research principles, methods and resources
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects and events
- Ability to evaluate and edit the content, structure and format of a range of written material
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
CoreLogic, Lafayette, LA
May 2006 – Present
- Determined and measured the effectiveness of risk and collections strategies.
- Prepared and reviewed periodic reports for portfolio trends.
- Supported the development, installation and testing of new strategies in production systems.
Perot Systems, Lafayette, LA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Created and maintained reporting standards.
- Developed consolidated monthly financial reports.
- Prepared and established solutions using Microsoft and other reporting technologies.
- Presented and owned the technical details for reporting solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL