3018 Courtright Street
Moorhead, ND 56560
Job Objective To obtain a position as Regulatory Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with salt water disposal wells w/ EPA
- Familiarity with oil and gas operations current state, federal and local laws, rules and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret and analyze government regulations
- Ability to draft complex forms and documents
- Ability to manage time effectively even with competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective project management, technical and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
Shell Exploration & Production Inc., Moorhead, ND
May 2006 – Present
- Provided ongoing advice and guidance to the business.
- Facilitated compliance issues discussions.
- Assisted in creating negotiation strategies.
- Assured other staff members are properly equipped for meetings with Regulators.
- Assured optimal utilization of existing EP Regulatory resources and processes.
- Supported the development of new processes to address the gaps.
- Took part in applicable Trade Association meetings and work efforts.
Petroleum Field Services, Moorhead, ND
March 2003 – April 2006
- Created and submitted regulatory applications and notices of work completions.
- Provided necessary information to the agencies.
- Verifiedadherence with regulatory reporting requirements for all phases of operations.
- Visited the field operational areas and the offices of regulatory agencies in various states.
- Submitted application packages and stayed updated on status.
- Coordinated and managed submittal of various reports required by governmental agencies.
- Communicated with customers, internal and external, on regulatory status of products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
Saint Olaf College, Northfield, MN