3036 John Avenue
East Lansing, MI 48823
Job Objective Professional Recreation Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Recreation
- In-depth knowledge of Recreation methods and procedures
- Familiarity with therapeutic principles, practices, standards and techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and recommend problem resolution
- Ability to lead recreational groups
- Ability to develop and implement recreation programs
- Ability to provide the highest quality preparation and documentation
Universal Health Services, East Lansing, MI
May 2006 – Present
- Organized and performed all the competitions and tournaments.
- Checked recreation area for tidiness and safety.
- Checked and inspected all the detainees in and out of the gym.
- Organized recreation department records.
- Placed order, maintained and arranged the repair of all recreation department equipment.
Foothills Park & Recreation District, East Lansing, MI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Organized and implemented non-vocational programs and motivated trainee’s participation.
- Provided the materials, films, supplies and game equipment on supervisor’s recommendation.
- Organized and held weekly game activities.
- Helped organizing in center-sponsored trips and events.
- Trained the teams engaged in on and off center activities.
- Assisted the trainees in drama and other creative activities.
- Assisted and coached trainees in recreation and non-vocational aide program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreational Science
Edison State College, Fort Myers, FL