4766 Ritter Avenue
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Job Objective Project Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing projects for various architectural designs and construction practices
- Huge knowledge of database technology
- Outstanding knowledge various web based applications
- Remarkable ability to manage all processes according to security procedures
- Sound ability to manage complex business processes
- Skilled to understand procurement procedures and methodologies
- Exceptional skills to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in various project management software
PAREXEL International LLC, Bloomfield Township, MI
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained effective knowledge on basic revenue models for projects and made decisions accordingly.
- Managed work according to financial guidelines and billing procedures.
- Administered project budget and ensured improved performance for all assigned projects.
- Participated in various stakeholder and team meetings and ensured effective working.
- Coordinated with project team and made required changes in organization.
- Monitored issues and resolved it according to schedule.
- Prepared all project financial documents for various organizational assets.
- Assisted in managing all status meetings for projects.
- Project Specialist
Louisiana Department of State Civil Service, Bloomfield Township, MI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed all processes of registration and training programs for classrooms.
- Administered all faculty registration and participated in enrollment process.
- Evaluated all data collected after training completion for process.
- Prepared reports on databases and prepared analytical charts and reports.
- Coordinated with various departments for preparing certificates for workshops and provided required training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Keiser Career College, Greenacres, FL