710 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Job Objective Product Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing retail chain, working as product specialist and prepared presentations for same
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007
- Deep knowledge of product of organization
- Immense ability to work with various function team
- Exceptional ability to manage various projects and prioritized work
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to provide training to subordinates
- Excellent computer application skills
- Proficient in engaging customers for various sales functions
- Familiarity in adapting to changing environment
Pitney Bowes, Cincinnati, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Developed strategies and presentation for products and provided support to various customers.
- Analyzed competitors business and analyzed reports for various sales.
- Prepared sales documentations for providing sales support for various materials.
- Evaluated market requirements and recommended changes to various hardware and software issues.
- Provided support to all qualification tests for various official organizations.
- Designed technical training courses for customers and prepared materials accordingly.
- Installed and maintained procedures for various products.
- Monitored protocols and developed same for new products.
IBM, Cincinnati, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Maintained expert knowledge on various product features and analyzed opportunities for classified space.
- Developed and implemented pilot test plans for various new products.
- Coordinated with product managers for various new product releases.
- Collaborated with research teams and prepared new products.
- Performed Quality Assurance tests on various new releases.
- Documented project management progress and tracked all results.
Associate Degree in Business Management
Piedmont Virginia Community College, Charlottesville, VA