2157 Kyle Street
Grand Island, NE 68801
Job Objective Experienced PR Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing external PR agency and monitoring all communications for organization
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Deep knowledge of different departments with SCEA
- Immense ability to work on weekends for social networking
- Exceptional ability to develop work according to growing market
- Skilled to pay attention to detail
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
Karen Morstad & Associates, Grand Island, NE
May 2006 – Present
- Developed and implemented public relation plans and maintained a favorable public image for clients.
- Participated and conducted various public relation activities and maintained media lists and assisted in distributing press releases.
- Designed reports on various media coverage and answered all incoming media queries.
- Prepared a press kit such as press releases and case studies.
- Managed all new products and introduced it into market by preparing sales objectives for same.
- Attended trade show press briefings and managed accommodation for clients.
- Assisted departments in preparing PPT presentations and press conferences.
- Coordinated with clients for publicity of client products in various financial magazines.
Foot Levelers, Grand Island, NE
March 2003 – April 2006
- Prepared press releases and wrote articles for websites and various consumer publications.
- Maintained good relations with editors and contractors.
- Managed and updates databases for contacts and media.
- Performed research for various programs and projects.
- Developed metrics for dashboards and monitored effectiveness of all PR strategies.
- Participated in various conventions and seminars.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
American River College, Sacramento, CA