4417 Fancher Drive
Plano, TX 75074
Job Objective Seeking a position as Planning Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in preparing strategies to develop planning support for federal government
- Deep knowledge of technical systems
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and related software
- Remarkable ability to write professional documents on Microsoft applications
- Exceptional ability to work on Active DoD
- Good interpersonal skills
- Skilled to provide good risk management analysis
Beaumont Hospitals, Plano, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Managed collection of data, performed analysis on systems and prepared required reports.
- Monitored planning processes and provided technical support to all management activities.
- Prepared information on development of service and hospital environmental areas.
- Developed and implemented strategies for long term activities.
- Ensured compliance to all strategies and assisted in getting approvals for CON applications.
- Coordinated with departments and participated in various Standard Advisory Committee meetings.
- Designed presentations for Board meetings and relate agencies.
- Analyzed competitor services and prepared business plan according.
Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Plano, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Provided support to clinic and hospital operations for various projects and designed infrastructures and systems for clients.
- Analyzed operations of clinics and provided growth plans for various operations.
- Coordinated with programmers and designers and developed systems and facilities for various work groups.
- Assisted operation managers in executing plans for various facilities and systems.
- Assisted operations managers and implemented new programs and improve efficiency of existing ones.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Brenau University, Gainesville, GA