3199 Tenmile Road
Hingham, MA 2043
Job Objective Seeking a position as Photo Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of managing photo archives and working with professional cameras
- Thorough knowledge of Windows and MAC system
- Operational knowledge of photo manipulation software
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Sound ability to manage multiple projects and prioritized work
- Proficient in managing effective research
- Familiarity in audio visual equipments
PETA, Hingham, MA
May 2006 – Present
- Administered all photo requests from all departments and associated affiliates.
- Maintained records of rights and sourcing of all photos.
- Managed library of audio and visuals.
- Coordinated with various departments and procured photos from outside departments as well.
- Performed basic maintenance on DSLR cameras.
Photo Adapter, Hingham, MA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Ensured appropriate finishing of all photos.
- Maintained and adapted to latest digital trends.
- Managed and operated various photo lab equipments.
High School Diploma
Chaparral High School, Scottsdale, AZ