4538 Fidler Drive
San Antonio, TX 78238
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as a Peer Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing various treatment programs while working in various communities
- Outstanding knowledge of treatment programs
- Huge knowledge of community resources and advocacy techniques
- Remarkable ability to advocate on behalf of consumers
- Exceptional ability to maintain professional relations with clients
- Good communication skills
- Skilled to work on various Microsoft applications
NHS Human Services, San Antonio, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Managed efficient working of various groups such as Peer specialist and residential services
- Coordinated with program managers and provided support to all promotional services for Peer support.
- Collaborated with consumer and promoted CPS services for residential services.
- Provided support to all CPS servicers and ensured achievement of all goals.
- Maintained records of customer activities and documented progress according to required standards.
- Assisted customers in managing work as an interpreter for various experiences.
- Assisted clients and provided consultation on mental illness.
ssertive Community Treatment, San Antonio, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed individualized recovery plans for clients and diagnosed general health.
- Coordinated with program manager and carried all programs effectively.
- Provided support to clients to be part of various social activities.
- Provided legal help to consumers if required.
- Coordinated with teams and documented all consumer progress.
- Participated in staff meetings and evaluated treatment plans.
High School Diploma
Banks County High School, Homer, GA