128 Benson Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Job Objective Experienced Outreach Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in participating in robotics workshops and work efficiently with various grade and high school students
- Operational knowledge of various NASA organization programs
- Deep knowledge of early robotics programs.
- Remarkable ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Exceptional skills to work with staff and volunteers
- Excellent skills to work independently
- Skilled to work for public relations
- Proficient in developing early games
Family Health Centers of San Diego, Eau Claire, WI
May 2006 – Present
- Participated and conducted on and off site community partner sessions and provided orientation on various customer services.
- Performed data entry for all new registrations and services on database systems.
- Managed all communications systems between community partners and UMWFICC.
- Administered follow up sessions for customers and provided appropriate feedback to community partners.
- Assisted recruitment and placement team in conducting direct outreach to various jobseekers.
Michigan Suburbs Alliance, Eau Claire, WI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed and implemented comprehensive sales presentation to suit each client requirement.
- Maintained effective professional relationships with all existing accounts.
- Provided technical support to various customers and ensured satisfaction of services.
- Coordinated with manager and developed strategic plans with help of multiple sources.
- Managed all existing accounts and maintained good relations for new business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service
New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM