2788 Davis Court
Stlouis, IL 63101
Job Objective Looking for full time work as an Occupancy Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of providing affordable housing and managing rent roll softwares
- Outstanding knowledge of occupancy regulations for Internal Revenue code
- Operational knowledge of word processing and related software
- Immense ability to coordinate with site team
- Sound ability to multitask and prioritize work according to deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to maintain tenant relations and negotiate with members
- Proficient in maintaining account receivable ledgers
Mercy Housing, Stlouis, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Prepared and maintained a waiting list for applications for housing requirements and ensured compliance to resident relations.
- Monitored tenant selection plan and prepared waiting list for same.
- Performed inspection for annual apartment and assisted in sending notices.
- Coordinated with tenants verified all income assets and maintained expenses according to Section 42.
- Managed leases and prepared lease amendments for various third party verifications.
- Ensured compliance to all policies related to fair housing.
- Administered special claims and made required submissions.
- Collaborated with management and vendors and managed professional relationships.
Preservation Housing Management, LLC, Stlouis, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Coordinated with various teams and processed all applications according to subsidized senior housing regulations.
- Prepared and maintained all paper and electronic documents and ensured compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Administered phone calls for all current and prospective residents maintaining high volumes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Mountain View College, Dallas, TX