4104 Marion Street
Columbia, SC 29210
Job Objective To help the company grow and expand using my experience as Media Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing media and marketing for media environment
- Deep knowledge of media related projects
- Thorough knowledge of media production houses
- Remarkable ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional ability to develop various public relation strategies
- Outstanding skills to identify and resolve issues
- Proficient in achieving all company related goals
Dean Media Group, Columbia, SC
May 2006 – Present
- Planned and ensured adherence to all program policies of media center.
- Developed various activities for students and compiled various learning styles and movement.
- Prepared instructional strategies for developing academic content for students.
- Maintained all resources and equipments required for developing library in a media center.
- Managed all communication with students and guardians on student progress,
- Coordinated with parents and other members and ensured appropriate community activities.
- Provided support to colleagues for various library and media resources.
- Administered school objectives and goals and ensured achievement of same.
The Creative Group, Columbia, SC
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed various training and sales strategies for online products.
- Provided technical support to sales team and resolved all queries by email on pricing.
- Administered and prepared reports on online sales and evaluated performance.
- Maintained good professional relationship with customers and trained on various on line products.
- Participated in various sales meetings as required.
- Prepared reports for daily sales to be submitted to director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass communications and Media
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX