1846 Morris Street
Victoria, TX 77901
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Math Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in RTI and various intervention strategies
- Exceptional knowledge of language development
- Huge knowledge of performing basic math and resolving problems
- Remarkable ability to develop good relations with teachers
- Exceptional ability to collect data and analyze reports
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled in facilitation and organizational skills
University of Rio Grande, Victoria, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Assisted students and analyzed his or her weaknesses and recommended intervention strategies for same.
- Developed resources for math lab and trained various tutors.
- Analyzed and interpreted all assessment instruments.
- Managed all communication with mathematics department for various introductory courses.
Trinity Washington University, Victoria, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Analyzed individual student requirements and developed strategies accordingly.
- Assisted students and provided additional support to strengthen math program.
- Coordinated with colleagues and developed processes for students to retain it to program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Hiram College, Hiram, OH
Master’s Degree in Education
Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL