164 Morris Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Objective Professional Marketing Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in designing marketing communication and copywriting for various marketing programs
- Exceptional knowledge of direct marketing
- Profound knowledge of marketing communications and its schedule
- Immense ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Outstanding ability to edit written copies and managed web based communication
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on Microsoft applications
- Proficient in graphic design
- Familiarity in multitasking and prioritizing work
FedEx Services – Marketing, San Antonio, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Provided support to Alliance Sales team and developed sales materials and required presentations.
- Coordinated with clients and alliance for developing marketing programs.
- Worked with project manager and designed and implemented various promotional campaigns according to schedule.
- Designed advertising and marketing materials for gift card product and related categories.
- Provided support to various products and programs by researching on various card giving occasions.
- Assisted research groups in collecting demographic information by conducting regular research.
- Analyzed departmental operations and recommended improvements in same.
Datacore Marketing, San Antonio, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Maintained professional relationships with personnel and vendors and managed all communication.
- Developed and ensured appropriate implementation of various advertising and marketing plans.
- Coordinated with field officers for various programs.
- Evaluated information and designed marketing copies for sale activities.
- Analyzed and interpreted various statistical marketing data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
North Central University, Minneapolis, MN