779 Virgil Street
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Job Objective Marcom Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in developing strategic plans and associated marketing campaigns
- Outstanding knowledge of campaign measurement and associated nurturing techniques
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Immense ability to interpret technical concepts
- Exceptional ability to plan and manage projects without supervision
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on MAC based applications
- Proficient in web publishing applications
Forte’ Talent Aquisition, Fort Walton Beach, FL
May 2006 – Present
- Prepared all channel communication and edited it if required for company products.
- Assisted in generating sales leads and developed marketing collateral for generation of sales leads.
- Designed e-marketing campaigns and implemented same for various pay per clicks and emails.
- Analyzed all campaigns and developed required metrics.
- Managed all communication for ongoing projects for organization.
- Coordinated with agencies and prepared briefings for projects.
Marvell, Fort Walton Beach, FL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed professional relationships with internal clients and product managers and prepared all communication related materials.
- Assisted Director of Corporate Communication and implemented all communication programs.
- Coordinated with internal clients and developed various marketing programs.
- Administered efficient work of PR team and ensured coverage on various forms of media.
- Prepared and implemented social media strategy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism & Moss Communication
Fordham University, Bronx, NY