1558 Capitol Avenue
Kokomo, IN 46901
Job Objective To work as a Manufacturing Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skills and experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in maintaining work according to schedule and performing troubleshoot on all print related problems
- Operational knowledge of printing and binding
- Exceptional knowledge of manufacturing books
- Immense ability to work independently and without any supervision
- Sound ability to interpret data and perform troubleshoot
- Amazing skills to work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled to understand complex printing and binding processes
- Proficient in managing complex projects
Caterpillar, Kokomo, IN
May 2006 – Present
- Performed technical analysis of various manufacturing processes and systems.
- Developed and maintained various improvement processes and systems for various products.
- Analyzed engineering product designs and recommended changes to manufacturing process.
- Monitored all production issues and assisted in its timely resolution and prepared required communication.
- Ensured compliance to all established standards and policies.
- Coordinated with various departments and developed ways to reduce cost.
Johnson Electric, Kokomo, IN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed and ensured achievement of all departmental goals effectively.
- Coordinated with production staff and resolved all production and quality issues for same.
- Performed analysis on productions and identified quality problems and ensured corrective actions for same.
- Prepared production documents and ensured accuracy of same.
- Ensured compliance to all safety standards and practices.
High School Diploma
GreenField High School, Greenfield, CA