324 Hardman Road
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective Logistics Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing logistics and supply
- Huge knowledge of ERP logistics database
- Exceptional knowledge of distribution and transportation
- Immense ability to work in a team environment
- Sound ability to perform basic math in operations
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
- Skilled in basic business operations software
- Proficient in CDS and logistics
St. Louis Warehousing, Brattleboro, VT
May 2006 – Present
- Monitored inventory and managed receiving and storing of all supplies in an efficient manner according to federal and state regulations.
- Trained and assisted staff and customers in all company requirements and provided technical support.
- Coordinated with logistics team and analyzed end user requirements and drafted improvements to present process.
- Ensured safety in loading and unloading of all freight.
- Maintained and operated all material handling equipment efficiently and ensured safety in same.
- Administered purchase orders and verified contents according to same.
- Evaluated orders and reported all kinds of shortage and damages to shipment.
- Coordinated with internal personnel and maintained controls on all materials.
Genentech, Brattleboro, VT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed picking and packing of all products according to shipping orders.
- Participated in all work activities according to company policies.
- Performed safety tests on various equipments and ensured safety.
- Maintained records of all data such as schedules and orders.
- Analyzed projects and provided solutions wherever required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Kodiak College, Kodiak, AK