1938 Custer Street
Erie, PA 16510
Job Objective To secure a position as Library Specialist with a reputable company where my skills can grow and help strengthen the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing library automation software
- Deep knowledge of library practices and procedures
- Sound knowledge of cataloging rules and regulations
- Remarkable ability to manage research according to various methodologies
- Exceptional ability to complete various foreign language assignment
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient with Aleph and automated library systems
BASF, Erie, PA
May 2006 – Present
- Provided assistance to all library users and ensured appropriate solutions for all queries.
- Managed all documents and interlibrary loans receiving all requests and tracking orders.
- Evaluated bibliographic citations and prepared an online catalog based on same.
- Maintained library databases and prepared routine reports for same.
- Administered electronic patron and circulation records.
- Prepared records for pre cataloging and submitted for centralization of same.
- Performed corrective and preventative maintenance on all library equipments.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and placed purchase order as required.
Metropolitan Community College, Erie, PA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Provided support to all library and acquisition operations.
- Managed inquiries and provided required information.
- Monitored requests, managed related documents delivery.
- Performed research on all various electronic resources.
- Maintained library equipments effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA