965 Birch Street
El Paso, TX 79901
Job Objective Experienced Legal Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in maintaining all information effectively
- Profound knowledge of law enforcement policies and procedures
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Remarkable ability to draft all letters and memos related to business
- Exceptional ability to prioritize work and work independently
- Excellent skills to adapt to changes
- Skilled to manage records and manage time effectively
WellCare, El Paso, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with corporate secretary and maintained board books and meetings for company affiliates.
- Performed research and analyzed all legal issues for company and developed appropriate measures.
- Maintained knowledge of applicable laws and interpreted it in company operations.
- Ensured work according to strategies and prepared required reports.
- Assisted various teams in corporate transactions and related acquisitions.
- Evaluated all contracts and assisted in its analysis.
- Administered and maintained all project related materials.
- Supervised effective working of staff and ensured completion of projects on time.
MetLife, El Paso, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted various teams in managing related companies of organization.
- Ensured compliance to all legal and regulatory principles on a regular basis.
- Prepared required paperwork for various meetings such as board resolutions and reports.
- Evaluated all findings of legal research and prepared required summaries.
- Monitored information requested by clients, government agencies and examiners and ensured appropriate answers for same
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Biola University, La Mirada, CA