3413 Whitetail Lane
Dallas, TX 75207
Job Objective Seeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Inclusion Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing vendor relations
- Huge knowledge of CCPCS goals
- Deep knowledge of curriculum and materials of instruction
- Amazing ability to work with students, parents and administrators
- Outstanding ability to infuse technology into curriculum
Center City Public Charter Schools, Dallas, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Managed students with Individual Education Plans get instruction prescribed by IEP.
- Coordinated in weekly Inclusion Specialists meetings.
- Corresponded with general education teachers.
- Reviewed progress and conducted meetings.
- Collaborated with principal and academic dean.
Milestones Preschoo, Dallas, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed in class room as staff team.
- Developed Preschool services and coordinated with children and family.
- Aided monitoring of budget for Preschool.
- Formulated reports for Preschool.
- Imparted training, support and supervision.
- Handled overall management of Preschool staff.
- Administered weekly staff meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching
Shimer College, Waukegan, IL
Master’s Degree in Special Education
Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI