3091 Del Dew Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Job Objective Looking for work within the company in the position of Habilitation Specialist. Experienced with behind the scenes managerial duties as well as hands-on work in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developmentally disabled consumers
- Huge knowledge of working with people with behavioral plans and needs
- Deep knowledge of running groups
- Familiarity with relationship development
- Amazing ability to coordinate with coworkers and consumers
- Outstanding ability to work with MR & DD population
P.L.U.S. Group Homes, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD
May 2006 – Present
- Enforced consumer goals and documentation.
- Coordinated in daily operation of residence.
- Managed goal and behavioral data.
- Corresponded in staff meetings.
- Aided consumers and resident advisors.
Eliot Community Human Services, Gaithersburg, MD
March 2003 – April 2006
- Coordinated with individuals and small groups.
- Established curriculum and lesson plans.
- Administered non-professional staff.
- Managed administrative tasks related to caseloads.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Human Services
Clark College, Vancouver, WA