4743 Stout Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as an ESE Specialst in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of current trends in exceptional student education
- Deep knowledge of least restrictive environment
- Outstanding ability to enforce exceptional student education procedures
- Amazing ability to handle specific assignments
Grassy Lake Elementary, Harrisburg, PA
May 2006 – Present
- Managed educational placement and services for students with disabilities.
- Acted as LEA representative.
- Carried out staff development activities.
- Aided School Administrator and Program Specialists.
Charter Schools, Harrisburg, PA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered ESE Teachers and school’s ESE program.
- Assessed comprehensive evaluation data.
- Imparted consultant services to school-level staff.
- Extended parent education information.
- Acted as intermediary among Exceptional Student Education.
- Aided communication between school staff members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL