26 Broadway Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 30741
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as an Equipment Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in PLC and control logic trouble-shooting
- Huge knowledge of naturally turbo charged gas engines
- Deep knowledge of Gas processing, fractionation and separation
- Familiarity with bench-set and trouble-shooting instrumentation issues
- Amazing ability to establish working relationships
- Outstanding ability to use computer programs
- Superior analytical and trouble-shooting skills
CarQuest, Chattanooga, TN
May 2006 – Present
- Managed Factory Authorized Testing.
- Handled trouble-shooting of PLC.
- Coordinated with third party programmers.
- Aided with manufacturing disciplines.
- Outlined procedures for safe operation of Exterran and OEM supplied rotating equipment.
- Established equipment history data logs.
- Formulating technical procedures for safe operation.
Safeway Inc., Chattanooga, TN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Enforced problem solving techniques.
- Evaluated unit performance and past history data.
- Formulated budgets for supported areas.
- Examined environmental permit requirements.
- Outlined training needs and imparted training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical
Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA