4809 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33131
Job Objective Seeking a position as Credit Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Credit, Collections and Customer Relations
- Outstanding knowledge of loan documentation, policy and regulations, and grading process
- In-depth knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to calculate discounts and percentages
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records of all Credit activities
- Remarkable ability to gather financial information and write up a quarterly risk assessment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills and data input skills
Credit Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Paychex, Miami, FL
- Conducted due diligence on new CORE clients as part of the branch escalation program.
- Performed credit reviews for incoming clients utilizing credit resources including credit reports, public record reports and additional resources.
- Established, managed and maintained positive and professional relationships with internal and external clients and business partners.
- Researched and resolved product and service issues from the field and clients.
- Developed enhancements to existing and new processes and made recommendations to management.
Credit Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Kforce Finance & Accounting Staffing, Miami, FL
- Participated in product related projects and training sessions.
- Developed appropriate credit approval documents for Relationship Managers and Credit Officers.
- Managed work flow and timeliness with emphasis on prioritization of loan requests.
- Maintained financial background information on current and prospective customers and spread financial statements.
- Ensured Loan Policy exceptions are documented and discussed appropriately in credit approval documents
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting & Economics, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC