1255 Henery Street
Wichita, KS 67214
Job Objective Professional Corrosion Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience with corrosion modeling and testing
- Thorough knowledge of corrosion control and electrical principles
- In-depth knowledge of Boiler, Piping and Pressure Vessel Code
- Solid understanding of DOT regulations related to corrosion testing and record keeping
- Familiarity with corrosion testing and cathodic protection equipment
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
- Skilled in interpreting maps, plans and blueprints to locate pipeline facilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior time management and analytical skills
Corrosion Specialist, May 2006 – Present
ExxonMobil, Wichita, KS
- Supported projects to avoid corrosion engineering challenges.
- Developed corrosion inhibitor chemicals qualification programs.
- Engaged contractors to provide understanding of Company requirements.
- Performed modeling and testing for material selection.
- Represented company in international technical and standards organizations.
Corrosion Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Bay State Gas Company, Wichita, KS
- Maintained all Corrosion Control and Leak Detection.
- Directed and supervised Corrosion Control and Leakage Detection consultants and internal company personnel.
- Liaised between company and Federal and State inspectors.
- Provided corrosion and leakage training, guidance and support for the Operations personnel.
- Forecasted and monitored O & M and capital budgets.
- Directed and provided technical support for construction activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI
Master’s Degree in Metallurgy, Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, GA