4192 Cheshire Road
Manchester, CT 6040
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Configuration Management Specialist with the right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in documenting Configuration management plans, processes, and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of Configuration management best practices, framework and methodology
- Proficient in Serena Version Manager, TeamTrack, Business Mashups and MS Office suite
- Skilled in developing and deploying improved CM practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to convey technical information to a variety of audiences in meetings, presentations and briefings
Configuration Management Specialist, May 2006 – Present
TYBRIN, Manchester, CT
- Monitored, maintained, and controlled hardware and software configurations in classified network environment.
- Identified and maintained inventory of items under configuration control.
- Prepared documentation describing the configuration state of each item under control.
- Conducted periodic configuration audits to verify that controlled items are configured in accordance with their documented state.
- Established and overseen change request and implementation procedures for controlled items.
Configuration Management Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Lucid Technologies Inc. , Manchester, CT
- Developed, documented, executed and implemented configuration management and change control program.
- Created and managed process documentation, policies and training manuals.
- Addressed change order processing for systems equipment, hardware, software.
- Performed quality assurance of tools and database testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI