3350 Perry Street
Westland, MI 48185
Job Objective Experienced Clinical Product Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in healthcare vendor and sales
- Outstanding experience of presentations and product demonstrations
- Huge knowledge of Pharmacy, pharmaceutical, and drug database
- Skilled in software development processes, gathering, documenting use cases and programming
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Solid analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Exceptional demonstration and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to work independently and a team environment
Clinical Product Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Med, Inc., Westland, MI
- Analyzed, verified, and prepared detailed healthcare product data supplied by multiple sources for accuracy and consistency.
- Obtained accurate product data from vendors to update master item file.
- Ensured consistency and accuracy of MIF data.
- Managed MIF reports involving problem resolution and data requirements.
- Maintained records to provide up-to-date information in the MIF regarding changes to the product data.
- Interacted with HIS staff regarding inquiries and resolutions.
Clinical Product Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Medline, Westland, MI
- Worked with hospitals to improve efficiency and improve processes.
- Provided education and training on products to hospital staff.
- Performed product and clinical application presentations to customers and hospital staff to increase customer knowledge of products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology & Nursing, Rhodes College, Memphis, TN