1091 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Child Welfare Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in professional child welfare social services
- Sound knowledge of the child welfare services field principles
- Familiarity with state and federal laws relating to child welfare
- In-depth knowledge of child welfare supervision practices and coaching techniques
- Proficient with MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and E-mail
- Skilled in establishing community relations and public relations
- Sound ability to prepare complex written and oral reports
- Highly organized, high attention to detail, excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Child Welfare Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), Salt Lake City, UT
- Provided casework services for child welfare system designed to achieve permanency for children and their family of origin.
- Performed tasks to engage children and families in these processes.
- Completed and submitted all required reports and documentations.
- Participated in supervisory process for guidance, direction and support.
- Conducted family-child team meetings.
- Coordinated and collaborated with other services providers for child’s well-being.
Child Welfare Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
ICF International, Salt Lake City, UT
- Participated in family team conferences and agency staffing.
- Interviewed and established working relationships with children and families.
- Presented investigative findings to child death review, citizen review, and internal child fatality review panels.
- Conducted investigations for allegations of abuse and neglect of children.
- Presented affidavit reports to the Court and District Attorney, and testified during proceedings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychiatric Nursing, Griggs University, Silver Spring, MD