91 Rosewood Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Career Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of principles and techniques of human service interviewing
- Skilled in teaching job finding skills, resume writing skills, and interviewing techniques
- Good knowledge of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and correct usage of the English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Strong presentation and one to one coaching skills
Career Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Pasco County Schools, New York, NY
- Planned and developed career development program providing direct services.
- Developed, maintained and disseminated educational and job placement information.
- Coordinated and supervised career development activities and programs.
- Developed and maintained a career resource center.
- Assisted students in the career and academic exploration and career decision-making process.
- Conducted tests and utilized the results to assist students in making career decisions.
Career Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Trinity College, New York, NY
- Evaluated career assessment and job shadowing process.
- Updated and maintained all Career information.
- Assisted the students to do career research in a specific field.
- Coordinated the graduate student employment assistance process.
- Assisted students in gaining meaningful employment in jobs applicable to their field of study.
- Coordinated Career Job Fairs with related employer representatives and groups.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Development, Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA