4701 Mulberry Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72205
Job Objective Seeking position as a Career Development Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Through knowledge of counseling, student affairs and human resource management
- Good experience working in a career center and career development facility
- In-depth knowledge of current educational theories and practices in career guidance and coaching
- Sound knowledge of career development and student education
- Ability to form strong relationships with adolescents in challenging situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with parents, students and staff
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheet, database, graphic presentations
- Profound ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas and tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Career Development Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley, Little Rock, AR
- Worked with all divisions in the career development program.
- Conducted an initial assessment with selected employees.
- Developed and coordinated individual education plans with all selected employees.
- Participated in collaborative meetings and regional career development programs.
- Provided retention services for participants.
- Prepared a monthly summary report of service activities and statistics.
Career Development Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
M.C. Dean, Little Rock, AR
- Assisted with corporate wide career development initiatives.
- Developed and maintained strong relationships with entire HR team and key leaders.
- Identified industry best practices and incorporated them into projects and initiatives.
- Presented key findings and results from projects and discussions.
- Facilitated team meetings and training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA