1596 Middleville Road
Pasadena, CA 91107
Job Objective CAD Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in CAD drafting, and designing
- Familiarity with AutoCad Microstation, Revit, 3D modeling (Rhino, SketchUp)
- In-depth knowledge of CAD principles, practices, and procedures
- Through knowledge of using, supporting, and customizing Autodesk products
- Profound ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of modeling and rendering tools
- Ability to prepare complex schematic drawings from rough sketches
- Proficient with Oracle, Adobe, AutoCAD Map and CAD Systems
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow through and organizational skills
CAD Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Altres Technical, Pasadena, CA
- Calculated different dimensions of a design.
- Reviewed and submitted remarks on the contract drawings submitted for approval.
- Ensured to complete design and drawings to meet deadlines.
- Utilized high level of CAD and problem solving skills to create parametric models.
- Integrated industrial design sketches and models into Unigraphics software.
CAD Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Cobra PUMA Golf, Pasadena, CA
- Produced new models and refined existing models.
- Created accurate and controlled documents for new product designs.
- Interacted with and transferred drawings to vendors and internal customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bellingham Technical College, Bellingham, WA