1255 Henery Street
Wichita, KS 67214
Job Objective To use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as a Business Systems Specialist in my chosen field. Years of education and experience can help better the company as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Professional experience in working with business information systems
- Through knowledge of Business services, and system networking basics
- Skilled in documenting business and functional requirements, processes, and interfaces
- Proficient with Business mainframe processes (COBOL,DB2,IMS,CICS)
- Ability to interact at all levels of Management internally
- Superior analytical, business operations and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Business Systems Specialist, May 2006 – Present
HSBC, Wichita, KS
- Assisted in development, coordination and implementation of complex Technology Services.
- Managed to review user requirements within an assigned business unit.
- Ensured that user requirements are appropriately defined.
- Monitored and maintained system security and function.
- Prepared plans and provided users information.
- Developed user acceptance plans and verified results.
Business Systems Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
HighMount Exploration & Production, Wichita, KS
- Identified and maximized opportunities to use information and technology.
- Determined business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Assisted the business in developing geo data workflows and stores.
- Ensured to conduct testing prior to application upgrade implementation.
- Ensured that the business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA