2406 Austin Secret Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Job Objective To expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Benefits Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Human Resources and benefits
- Huge knowledge of Report writing
- Deep knowledge of HR processes
- Familiarity with applicable software programs
- Amazing ability to meet standards
- Outstanding ability to manage independently
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent problem management and organization skills
Amedisys, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2006 – Present
- Analyzed benefit data in HRIS.
- Organized benefit import and export files.
- Evaluated compliance audit data.
- Coordinated with Benefits and HRIS team.
- Imparted technical and functional support.
- Collaborated with benefit vendors.
Conversion Partners, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Carried out phases of payroll processing cycle.
- Enforced forms and processes.
- Outlined bi-weekly and bi-monthly payroll.
- Aided specialized processing and outlined manual payroll checks.
- Evaluated timecards and payroll files.
- Formulated varied reports and aided employees and supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Carthage College, Kenosha, WI