4054 Park Boulevard
Urbandale, IA 50322
Job Objective Behavioral Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in imparting special education and child care services
- Huge knowledge of community services available to families
- Deep knowledge of behavioral management theory
- Outstanding ability to communicate clearly
- Amazing ability to manage shift
- Superior communication skills
The New York Foundling, Urbandale, IA
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated development review and established behavioral interventions.
- Analyzed resident’s needs and outlined habilitation program plans.
- Maintained records of behavioral goals and services
- Supervised psychological behavioral test.
- Evaluated incidents and coached direct care staff managers.
Group Homes for Children, Urbandale, IA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Imparted expertise to school faculty.
- Enforced behavior management strategies.
- Coached behavioral issues and intervention strategies.
- Extended direct service to youth and group therapy services.
- Aided supportive services and coordinated in analysis of student’s services.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Psychology
Washburn University, Topeka, KS
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Wyncote, PA