999 Buck Drive
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as an Ammunition Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience managing conventional ammunition
- Huge knowledge of performing inspection, destruction and demilitarization
- Deep knowledge of Operating MHE to maneuver ammunition
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
SPARTA, Inc., Brattleboro, VT
May 2006 – Present
- Imparted Advanced Individual Training.
- Carried out classroom conference, discussion and demonstration.
- Supervised hands-on performance tests.
- Executed student critiques, academic counseling and assessment of students.
- Conducted supervisory support for each student.
- Managed classroom and training area.
US ARMY, Brattleboro, VT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Carried out maintenance, modification and destruction.
- Handled computer hardware and software manual records.
- Conducted ammunition supply stock control.
- Loaded ammunition and explosives on aircraft.
- Scrutinized weapon systems to determine repair.
High School Diploma
Collins High School, Chicago, IL