3555 Clair Street
Olden, TX 76466
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as an Advertising Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in print advertising and digital media
- Profound knowledge of promotional strategies, tactics and analysis
- Expert in online advertising, project management, and web technologies
- Familiarity with online advertising models – Ad Words, CPC, CPA, and CPM
- Proficient in Flash, HTML, XML, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational, communication and leadership skills
Advertising Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Cox Enterprises, Inc., Olden, TX
- Tracked progress and identified opportunities for revenue and service.
- Determined business needs and utilized the products and services offered.
- Established service call plan for all customers.
- Ensured billed revenue is collected within designated time frame.
- Managed to reach broad cross section of the business.
- Determined the best product combinations based on customer needs analysis.
Advertising Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Alpha Media, Olden, TX
- Executed marketing and advertising programs.
- Maintained external communications, product catalogs, email campaigns, and educational materials.
- Maintained relationships with clients, advertisers, third-party vendors, and internal departments.
- Provided strategic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management.
- Troubleshot issues arising while campaigns are in progress.
- Ensured to stay focused on revenue potential prioritizing dealer service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA