2573 Snowbird Lane
Hooper, NE 68031
Job Objective Seeking a position as Accounting Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Public accounting firm
- Huge knowledge of A/R, A/P and Payroll
- Deep knowledge Prudential financial systems applications
- Familiarity with accounting policies and QuickBooks
- Amazing ability to manage independently and in a team
- Outstanding ability to manage in fast environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication and partnering skills.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
Prudential Financial, Hooper, NE
May 2006 – Present
- Carried out complex assignments.
- Managed ledger accounts and financial statements.
- Coordinated with internal sources.
- Conducted complex analytics around trends.
- Researched anomalies in data.
- Imparted functional advice and training.
Life Technologies, Hooper, NE
March 2003 – April 2006
- Documented accounting transactions and documents.
- Regulated documents and outlined correct accounts.
- Maintained records and handled inquiries.
- Imparted accounting services and formulated HHG invoices.
- Aided month-end and year-end financial reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA