755 Fittro Street
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Job Objective To obtain Military Base Security Officer position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in providing security to military bases
- Exceptional knowledge of security programs
- Huge knowledge of security techniques and database administration
- Immense ability to meet all requirements
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on Microsoft Office applications
Military Base Security Guard
ARINC Incorporated, Pine Bluff, AR
January 2007 – Present
- Developed security tools and ensured optimal air base security and documented process.
- Ensured coordination in country reporting according to schedule.
- Supervised working of subordinates and monitored distribution of man power.
- Designed team procedures and developed communication for command.
- Evaluated assessment reports and coordinated with various teams to prepare team schedule.
- Monitored all PAF personnel and ensured compliance to physical security checklists.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Southwestern College, Phoenix, AZ