2353 Rodney Street
Pond, MO 63040
Job Objective To obtain Director of Security position in an organization where I can use my acquired skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarakble experience in managing security business and related staff
- Operational knowledge of Federal and State regulations and banking laws
- Deep knowledge of security services and related enforcement
- Ability to perform regular patrols by both foot and vehicles
- Ability to use latest security technology in process
- Ability to work on a variety of security software
- Ability to perform basic math in management process
- Excellent financial and management reporting aptitude
Director of Security
TELUS International, Pond, MO
January 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with Department of Security and provided leadership to team.
- Ensured performance of all duties to optimal level and in compliance with client needs.
- Maintained good working relationships with various campus departments and safety agencies.
- Oversaw working of department and ensured compliance to all health safety regulations and OSHA.
- Developed various policies and procedures to provide optimal security to all community members of college.
- Designed and executed Security and Protective services budget for campus.
Director of Security
Comtech AeroAstro, Inc, Pond, MO
July 2002 – December 2007
- Maintained good working relationship with employees, customers and vendors.
- Performed regular analysis on corporate assets and prepared security and mitigation policies to reduce risks.
- Developed and executed security policies and procedures for company and ensured its maintenance.
- Designed emergency management practices and monitored all crisis situation in work.
- Coordinated with management and prepared budget for security initiatives adopted.
- Investigated any unlawful activity carried in campus such as accidents, thefts and any loss incurred to property.
- Prepared timely reports of all activities to be presented to management.
- Assisted in performing background checks on various employees and vendors prior to finalization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Berkeley College, West Paterson, NJ