2215 Burnside Avenue
St George, UT 84770
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as an Engineering Secretary to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Engineering office management, secretarial work and recordkeeping services
- Immense knowledge of all standard office practices, equipments and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Engineering practices and City office operations
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint,computers and communication devices
- Ability to interact with coworkers, City officials, and contractors, in a pleasant manner
- Ability to communicate with residents and public, in a helpful manner
Digital Consulting Services, St George, UT
August 2012 – Present
- Greetedphone callers and walk-in clients and handled their general queries.
- Prepared and delivered correspondence and documents to engineers, as requested.
- Organized department meetings and events and made proper travel arrangements.
- Drafted, documented, and delivered project proposals, service agreements, contracts, and work orders.
- Processed and made payments to contractors, for all engineering projects.
- Ordered and purchased all office supplies and maintained their inventory levels.
WR Systems, St George, UT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and forwarded incoming calls and messages to designated personnel.
- Wrote, recorded, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, accurately.
- Updated and maintained a variety of documents and records for the Engineering department.
- Managed and updated Public Works and Engineering Department information posted in City’s website.
- Utilized and maintained the filing system of the office, in a highly efficient manner.
- Purchase department supplies within allocated budget and maintained adequate stock levels.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Ilisagvik College, Barrow, AK