725 Woodstock Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
Job Objective To obtain an Academic Secretary position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing office administrative and secretarial services in an academic setting
- Profound knowledge of record keeping principles and filing systems
- Outstanding knowledge of using Microsoft Office software, database, and internet
- Familiarity with writing and editing official correspondence and reports
- Ability to interact with school staff, management, students and vendors, positively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of school information and activities
Loras College – Dubuque, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Answered phone inquiries and responded to information requests from students upon arrival.
- Handled, processed, and completed requests for books, inventoryrequisition, and academic information.
- Supervised student admission process and organized interviews of prospective students.
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated department meetings, trainings, and workshops.
- Received, copied, and dispatched department mail to intended recipients.
- Updated and maintained academic calendar, schedule databases, and records.
Teachers College Columbia University – New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Received, responded, and routed incoming calls, messages, and emails to appropriate personnel.
- Welcomed visitors and scheduled appointments as requested.
- Operated and maintained recordkeeping system and other office machinery.
- Composed and edited study timesheets, course materials, and office letters.
- Reviewed and documentedstudent examinations and quizzes, properly.
- Supported and coordinated student organized events and campus programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Higher Education Administration
Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA