4949 Sampson Street
Denver, CO 80221
Job Objective To secure the position of Sensory Scientist in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of planning, implementation and reporting on sensory evaluations and consumer research studies
- In-depth knowledge of sensory testing tools, flavor chemistry principles, and sensory evaluation practices
- Remarkable knowledge of statistical methods, SPSS and Statistical Analysis Software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and applicable safety standards
- Ability to conduct statistical data analysis and its interpretation
- Ability to read and understand a variety of relevant scientific and technical journals
International Flavors and Fragrances, Denver, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared samples for sensory tests and performed experiments, efficiently.
- Developed, executed and reported on consumer studies for product improvement.
- Liaised with Sensory Analyst and provided assistance with application of sensory methods.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and reported sensory test outcomes and consumer insights.
- Assisted in product development and delivered highly effective and accurate sensory based feedback.
- Attended and contributed in relevant technical, cross-functional, and business team meetings.
ConAgra Foods, Denver, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and implemented sensory and consumer research methods and test procedures.
- Researched and checked consumer products, their packaging materials and product-related concepts.
- Planned and performed sensory basedstudies on time and within allocated budget.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and presentedresearch findings, accurately and properly.
- Interpreted and adhered to applicableenvironmental, quality and safety regulations.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with staff, various departments, and clients.
Master’s Degree in Sensory Science
Brigham Young University-Provo, Provo, UT