1754 Pinchelone Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Job Objective To obtain a Mathematician position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in applying mathematical disciplines to applied problems
- Expertise in various disciplines of mathematics and statistics
- Familiarity with mathematical tools such as Matlab, Mathematica, and Maple
- Ability to maintain, update, and organize math models and related informatio
- Ability to bring projects to completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to Provide computer simulation and analysis of existing and new math models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
IntelliGenesis, LLC, Norfolk, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed mathematical theory underlying processes in the physical, biological and social sciences.
- Formulated mathematical models to simulate processes.
- Applied models to experimental observations and adjusted or recasted the models.
- Applied mathematical principles and techniques to the solution of problems in research, development, production, distribution and other functional areas.
- Utilized numerical analysis methods to develop algorithms and performed computations.
- Developed pure mathematical theories and hypotheses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Waynesburg University, Waynesburg, PA