2327 Dale Avenue
Tukwila, WA 98188
Job Objective To obtain an In Vivo Scientist position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in planning, execution and documentation of in-vivo research activities
- Profound knowledge of sample collection, in-vivo model development and biological assays
- Outstanding knowledge of pharmacokinetics, modeling and in vivo drug metabolism
- Familiarity with using laboratory automation systems, data acquisition system and nebulizers
- Ability to perform pre-clinical research and accurate data analysis
- Ability to liaise with assigned team members in a productive manner
In Vivo Scientist
Pfizer Inc, Tukwila, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Determined appropriate in-vivo biomarkers and drafted relevant research protocols.
- Prepared test samples and conducted their cytological evaluations.
- Administered compounds to drug candidates and ensured their health safety.
- Designed, executed, and supervised in-vivo scientific studies and experiments.
- Edited and evaluated all relevant scientific manuscripts and articles for publication.
- Handled and completed multiple in-vivo projects and target-based drug efficacy studies, on time.
In Vivo Scientist
Genentech, Inc., Tukwila, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Derived and collected samples of tissues and body fluid, manually and by using automated system.
- Developed and executed in-vivo pharmacokinetic studies, experiments, and in vivo bioassays.
- Composed and presented technical reports, result reports, and scientific publications.
- Developed, managed, and maintained laboratory equipments, supplies, and premises.
- Trained, managed,and supervised assigned team of junior scientists.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with external academic institutions and contract research organizations.
Master’s Degree in Life Sciences
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD